The Best of Our Past, the Worst of Our Future Coming February 21, 2023!
My debut collection from Flame Tree Press, first of a trio of collections. I encourage folks to pick this up in hardcover if they can. Flame tree Press produces beautiful hardcovers.
Pre-order a signed copy from me via this form
Regular preorders open now & ARCs available on NetGalley
Please add to your Goodreads “to read” list!
Please contact me–the contact page here or Twitter DM–if you would like to feature me or the book on a blog, substack, podcast, etc!
Twitter Thread of Awards-Eligible Stories
- (as co-editor): Mother: Tales of Love and Terror
- “Night, When Windows Turn to Mirror” in Mooncalves
- “Millions” in Cosmic Horror Monthly 30
- “Blue in the Streets” at The Saturday Evening Post
- “I Entered Veda’s Dream” in The Gravity of the Thing
- “The Pack” in Underland Arcana
- “Out at the Old Trestle” in Campfire Macabre II
- “I Came Back” in Nightscript VIII
- “Naked Shark” in Tales From Between
See more on the Short Fiction page.
- The Best of Our Past, the Worst of Our Future already has some great reviews up at Goodreads.
- H.V. Patterson did a wonderful review of Beulah for Dreadfulesque.
- Carson Winter wrote a very thoughtful review for Dead Languages.
- Beulah also has many more lovely reviews on Goodreads.
- See more on the Beulah page.
Recent Interviews & Bios:
- Interview with Ivy Grimes of Hypes & Archetypes
- 3Q’s with Steve Stred– Christi Nogle doesn’t wanna be buried in a pet sematary!
- New Bio Page at Flame Tree Press
- Interview with CB Jones, author of RULES OF THE ROAD
- Idaho Writers Update interview
- Daily Dead interview
- Podcast interview with Antony Frost for the Terrify Me podcast.
- “New Voices in Horror” interview discussing Beulah with Joe Sullivan from Cemetery Gates Media.
- Interview in Unnerving #17