- I have copies of all my books on hand and can ship signed copies within the US for low cost: Beulah $16.50, other paperbacks $18, hardcovers $28. If interested, contact on my contact page here or DM on X, Bluesky, etc.
- My science fiction and futuristic fantasy collection, Promise, came out on September 12. Online sellers are linked here, and the official Flame Tree Press page is here. This is my SFF debut!
- The cover was revealed for my next book, One Eye Opened in That Other Place! Would love it if you pre-ordered!
- Beulah took home the Bram Stoker Award® in Superior Achievement in a First Novel!
- Beulah is a nominee in the Shirley Jackson Awards novel category! (Update: Gabino Iglesias and Sophie White tied for this prize, and both of their novels are wonderful! Congratulations to them!)
- I am now represented by Lane Heymont of The Tobias Literary Agency!
- I was awarded a travel grant by the Alexa Rose Foundation!
- Mother: Tales of Love and Terror is a nominee for Bram Stoker Award® in Superior Achievement in a Fiction Anthology! (Update: we were very honored to lose to Ellen Datlow this year! We also want to congratulate MOTHER contributor Mercedes M. Yardley, who won the Short Fiction Stoker for “Fractured.”)
- Collage Macabre is available now: website.
- I started a Substack, Noglesque. Recently I have featured interviews with John W.M. Thompson, J.A.W. McCarthy, and TJ Price, as well as flash fiction.
- Wilted Pages is coming along nicely, and the Table of Contents is available here! Can’t wait to share these stories with you!
- “Significant Dreamers of the Twenty-First Century: An Introduction” in Vastarien
- “A Chronicle of the Mole-Year” in Strange Horizons
- “Bitter Makes the Sweet So Sweet” in Aseptic and Faintly Sadistic
- “Permissions” in Dark Matter Magazine
- “In Dark Tabittree” in Cosmic Horror Monthly
- “Auxiliary, Supplementary, Inessential” in Bitter Apples
- “Callous” in Collage Macabre
- “Once a Traveller” in Monstrous Futures
- “One Eye Opened in That Other Place,” Narrated by Christopher O’Halloran, in Three-Lobed Burning Eye 38.
- “Harvest” in Obsolescence
- (as co-editor): Mother: Tales of Love and Terror
- “Night, When Windows Turn to Mirror” in Mooncalves
- “Millions” in Cosmic Horror Monthly 30
See more on the Short Fiction page.
The Best of Our Past, the Worst of Our Future
My debut collection from Flame Tree Press, first of a trio of collections, is available everywhere in hardcover as well as paperback. This page links to a number of online sellers, OR you can buy direct from The Flame Tree Press site. Please add to your Goodreads “to read” list and consider leaving a review!
Please contact me–the contact page here or Twitter DM–if you would like a signed copy or if you would like to feature me or the book on a blog, substack, podcast, etc!
- The Best of Our Past, the Worst of Our Future has some great reviews up at Goodreads.
- H.V. Patterson did a wonderful review of The Best of Our Past for Dreadfulesque.
- H.V. Patterson did a wonderful review of Beulah for Dreadfulesque.
- Carson Winter wrote a very thoughtful review for Dead Languages.
- Beulah also has many more lovely reviews on Goodreads.
- See more on the Beulah page.
Recent Interviews & Bios:
- Interview with Erin Underwood as part of the Shirley Jackson Award nominees interview series
- A Brief Interview about Beulah in Monster Complex.
- Interview with Christi Nogle and Willow Dawn Becker at Dreadfulesque
- Interview with Ivy Grimes of Hypes & Archetypes
- 3Q’s with Steve Stred– Christi Nogle doesn’t wanna be buried in a pet sematary!
- New Bio Page at Flame Tree Press
- Interview with CB Jones, author of RULES OF THE ROAD
- Idaho Writers Update interview
- Daily Dead interview
- Podcast interview with Antony Frost for the Terrify Me podcast.
- “New Voices in Horror” interview discussing Beulah with Joe Sullivan from Cemetery Gates Media.
- Interview in Unnerving #17